Roque de Los Muchachos
Night Photography Tour
Night photography tour around Roque de Los Muchachos and Caldera de Taburiente National Park where you can capture the beauty of the sky of La Palma with Abián San Gil, night and landscape professional photographer.
It is necessary to go to the activity with a digital camera that has the possibility to adjust parameters manually (mode M), because you'll need to use a long shutter speed. With regard to the lenses, the perfect one is an angular lens (around 16mm) with a large aperture (around f/2.8), although with basic kit lenses you will have no problem (18-55mm, 16-45mm, etc). Avoid telezoom lenses. It's necessary come with your own tripod. If you don't have a suitable one, you can rent a tripod when you book a tour with us.
On the day of the activity, throughout the morning, we will contact you to indicate the meeting point of the activity. If this does not happen, the default meeting point is in the following link:
- No prior knowledge is needed. A small initiation workshop will be given to those who require it.
- Outdoor night-time tour. It is necessary to go well prepared, with warm clothing and suitable footwear throughout the year. In addition, it is recommended to bring water and some food.
- Puntuality. It is advisable to arrive 10 minutes before. Group tours are made up of many people, therefore, in case of delays, waiting at the meeting place is not guaranteed.
- Printed tickets are not needed, with the reservation confirmation on your mobile is enough, this way we don't waste paper.
Cambios y Cancelaciones
- Weather. In this case, the departure will be postponed to the next available day, communicating at least 3 hours in advance to the attendees. In the event that customers do not accept the new date, their money will be refunded within 7 days.
- Cancellations by the client. In case of notifying 48 hours or more before departure, 100% of the amount will be refunded, less 10% of management fees. During the 48 hours prior to departure, cancellations will not be refunded.
- Other reasons. In any other case, the client's money will be fully refunded.
Night photography tour in Fuencaliente de La Palma, land of volcanoes and black sand beaches. You will walk along the coast and on short-distance trails capturing the incredible sky of the south of the island.
Night photography tour in Los Llanos de Aridane and Tazacorte. You will walk along the coast capturing the incredible sky of the West Coast of the island.
Abián San Gil
Meet the photographer who will be with you in our activities around La Palma.